- Morning Worship: 9:15am & 11:00am
- Sunday School: 9:15am*
- Homebuilders: 11:00am**
- Sunday Night Church: 6:00pm
*Adult Sunday School class is in room 106 and is currently going through the book of Judges. Manuscripts are available by email and can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org. Classes are recorded and can be found at GKragen.com.
**A fellowship for helping build a solid foundation for marriage and family. Meets first and third Sunday's in room 103 starting December 2nd.
During the Week
- AWANA – Wednesday Evening - 6:30pm
- Youth Group – Friday Evening - 6:30-8:00pm
Additional Adult Ministry Opportunities
- Wednesday Night Bible Study
- LIFE Groups (Home Bible Studies)
- Men Walking Worthy – Breakfast & Bible Study (Monthly)
- Ladies Bible Study
- J.U.S.T. Women Fellowship
- Special Events (Picnics, Mother-Daughter, Thanksgiving, etc.)
Strengthening Family & Personal Life
- Family Camp
– Pastor Verne
– Studies in the Gospel of John by Geoff Kragen.
– View Manuscripts by Geoff Kragen.
– Sepher Ministries: Counseling services for church members include premarital, marriage and individual adult counseling. For information contact (Pastor) Geoff Kragen, BCPC, (916) 783-9051 or GKragen@aol.com.
- Lincoln Meadows
- Gladding Ridge Assisted Living