Wednesday Night (September through May) 6:30pm
Our Awana Club meets Wednesdays at 6:30pm (September through May).
- Cubbies (2 years before Kindergarten) nurtures the budding faith of preschoolers and celebrates their desire to explore all that God has created. This two year preschool ministry curriculum features exciting games, storytelling, puppet shows, and biblical teaching as well as take-home activities and tools.
- Sparks (K-2nd) ignites a child’s curiosity about the people and events of the Bible, building a foundation of wisdom for knowing Christ. This three year early elementary school ministry curriculum features exciting games, engaging activities, biblical teaching and media resources.
- Truth and Training (3rd-6th) explores the concept of grace by focusing on the character and nature of God, identity of Christ, as well as the structure and format of the Bible. This four year upper elementary school ministry curriculum is created to ensure that kids and leaders connect through God's Word.
- Trek (7th-8th) helps students to dive deep into the Scriptures and answer the tough questions about who they are and why they are here. This three year middle school curriculum features biblically rich content, engaging interactions and practical application for their lives.
Using the principle of building precept upon precept, the Awana curriculum teaches children the essential truths of the Gospel and how to live for Christ. We foster a fun environment using games, singing, prizes, theme nights, and “edible incentives” (candy) to challenge the clubbers to memorize key scriptures and complete Bible studies. Awana’s goal is “To reach boys and girls with the Gospel of Christ and train them to serve Him” and we strive to do that each week.
- Commitment to reaching unsaved youth and families with the gospel
- Bible memory and doctrine to build a biblical worldview
- Support for parents as kids’ primary spiritual trainers
- A fun, dynamic approach to learning God’s Word
- Ongoing volunteer training
- Mentor and peer relationships
- Training future church leaders to serve today
- Beginners (2-3 years)
- Primaries (K-2nd)
- Juniors (3rd-6th)
ABC (Answers Bible Curriculum) brings the Bible to life! This exciting Sunday School curriculum covers the entire Bible chronologically in four years. ABC provides a powerful overview of God 's Word and answers important questions children are facing today.
ABC is about the whole Bible for the whole family with the whole truth. Materials are adapted for each comprehension level and learning style. Students will learn the rich content of the Bible, memorizing Scripture, and learning how to apply the Bible to their daily lives.