- Nursery Care | 9:15am & 11am
- Sunday School | 9:15am
- Children's Church (2-5 years) | 11am
Foothill Kids exist to disciple the next generation to know Jesus, love Jesus, and live for Jesus. Our goal is to teach children the Word of God because the Bible is profitable for doctrine, reproof, correction, and instruction in righteousness.
Foothill Kids is proactive concerning the safety of your children. Every volunteer undergoes a comprehensive background check and receives training to perform their service effectively.
Foothill Kids utilizes the KidCheck check-in/out system which prints out identification stickers for the child and parent. Contact information and a record of allergies or special instructions are also provided to help us care for your child.
Every Sunday | 9:15 am and 11am
For children up to 2 years old. Nursery staff pray before starting their shift and seek to give the best care for the safety and enjoyment of your precious little one. Staff pays attention to your child's needs.
Only Nursery staff and nursing Moms are permitted in the Nursery. Also, if your child has symptons of illness within the past 24 hours, we kindly ask that child not be checked-in to the Nursery.
Every Sunday | 9:15 am
- Preschool (2-3 years)
- Early Elementary (K-2nd)
- Elementary (3rd-6th)
ABC (Answers Bible Curriculum) brings the Bible to life! This exciting Sunday School curriculum covers the entire Bible chronologically in four years. ABC provides a powerful overview of God 's Word and answers important questions children are facing today.
ABC is about the whole Bible for the whole family with the whole truth. Materials are adapted for each comprehension level and learning style. Students will learn the rich content of the Bible, memorizing Scripture, and learning how to apply the Bible to their daily lives.
Every Sunday | 11:00 am
2-5 year olds are cared for while parents attend the Worship Service. The curriculum teaches children basic truths about God, Jesus, and the Bible. This time includes singing, project, snacks, and play time.
Awana Club: Approved Workmen Are Not Asha
Wednesday Night (September through May) | 6:30 pm
- Cubbies (2 years before Kindergarten) nurtures the budding faith of preschoolers and celebrates their desire to explore all that God has created. This two year preschool ministry curriculum features exciting games, storytelling, puppet shows, and biblical teaching as well as take-home activities and tools.
- Sparks (K-2nd) ignites a child’s curiosity about the people and events of the Bible, building a foundation of wisdom for knowing Christ. This three year early elementary school ministry curriculum features exciting games, engaging activities, biblical teaching and media resources.
- Truth and Training (3rd-6th) explores the concept of grace by focusing on the character and nature of God, identity of Christ, as well as the structure and format of the Bible. This four year upper elementary school ministry curriculum is created to ensure that kids and leaders connect through God's Word.
- Trek (7th-8th) helps students to dive deep into the Scriptures and answer the tough questions about who they are and why they are here. This three year middle school curriculum features biblically rich content, engaging interactions and practical application for their lives.
Using the principle of building precept upon precept, the Awana curriculum teaches children the essential truths of the Gospel and how to live for Christ. We foster a fun environment using games, singing, prizes, theme nights, and “edible incentives” (candy) to challenge the clubbers to memorize key scriptures and complete Bible studies. Awana’s goal is “To reach boys and girls with the Gospel of Christ and train them to serve Him." These are the goals of Awana Club (Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed).
Awana Club is proactive concerning the safety of your clubber. Every volunteer undergoes a comprehensive background check and receives training to perform their service effectively.
AWANA GRAND PRIX
WORKDAY | March 28, 2020 9am to 12 noon
Race Day | April 4, 2020
- Check-in – 10am to 12 noon
- Lunch/Judging – 12 noon
- Racing begins at 1pm